Emily Damon, Occupational Therapy Assistant
Emily was introduced to hand therapy through one of her clinical rotations and discovered a passion for helping people return to their activities of daily living using one of the most utilized parts of the body. She is furthering her education and specialization in hand therapy to include the use of custom hand supports, scar release therapy, and active release techniques.
Emily continues to advance her hand therapy and occupational therapy assistant skills through continuing education and working closely with Certified Hand Therapists to provide the best care to all her patients.
When not working, Emily enjoys spending time with her husband, kids and pets at home or binging her favorite show, West Wing.
- 2019 – present Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant: Hands for Living LLC, Lynnwood, WA
- 2018 – present Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant: ICAN, Bellevue
- 2018 – 2019 Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant: Cascade Rehabilitation, Silver Lake WA
Education & Qualifications
- 2017 – AAS in Occupational Therapy Assistant – Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- 2015 – AAS in Social Human Services – Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- 2010 Bachelor of Music, Vocal Performance – Central Washington University
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Washington Occupational Therapy Association