Helen Reilly, Occupational Therapist
Helen is passionate about treating hand, elbow, and shoulder injuries. As an occupational therapist, she focuses on function and the impact an injury to the hand, elbow, and shoulder can have on someone during their daily life. She enjoys collaborating with clients to problem solve creative solutions so they can manage everyday tasks. Additionally, she has extensive experience working with Labor and Industries claims and enjoys assisting injured workers return to work.
Helen unceasingly works to advance her hand therapy and occupational therapy skills through continuing education. She enjoys working with multidisciplinary teams that can include, physicians, other therapists, and allied health professions to maximize client outcomes. She is fascinated with anatomy and how the human body works.
Helen has worked exclusively in Snohomish County for her career as an occupational therapist.
When not working, she enjoys swimming, dancing, yoga, cooking, gardening, and spending time with her husband.
- 2017 – present Occupational Therapist Hands for Living LLC, Lynnwood, WA
- 2015 – 2017 Occupational Therapist Northwest Return to Work, Lynnwood, WA
Education & Qualifications
- 2015 – present Extensive continuing education in rehabilitation of the hand, arm, and shoulder
- 2015 Certification by U.S. National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- 2015 Masters of Occupational Therapy – University of Puget Sound
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts, International Political Theory – Seattle University
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- Washington Occupational Therapy Association
- Washington Hand Therapy Coalition