Hilary Noe, OTR/L, CHT
Hilary began her career as an occupational therapist working in geriatric and inpatient rehabilitation. In 2004, she jumped at the opportunity to specialize in hand therapy. She earned her Certification in Hand Therapy in 2009.
While the upper extremity (and the wrist in particular) have been her focus since, she continues to draw on skills fostered in the early years of her career as an inpatient OT. During her time as a hand therapist, Hilary has sought continuing education and collaboration with other therapists to expand her professional abilities. Among her practice skills are manual therapy, Graston Technique, ergonomic assessment and the fabrication of custom orthoses.
Hilary favors interventions which can easily be replicated at home ensuring better follow-through by her clients.
Outside of the clinic, she enjoys hiking, skiing and travel to lesser-known places with her husband. She is a Master Scuba Diver and has completed over 250 dives. During the summer she puts her interest in gardening to work by growing vegetables for a local food pantry.
- 2016 – 2018 Certified Hand Therapist Swedish Redmond Rehabilitation, Redmond, WA
- 2009 – 2016 Certified Hand Therapist Washington Hand Therapy, Kirkland, WA
- 2004 – 2011 Occupational Therapist Cascade Rehabilitation Associates, Everett, WA
- 1998 – 2003 Occupational Therapist Evergreen Hospital Medical Center, Kirkland, WA
- 1997 – 1999 Occupational Therapist Therapists Unlimited, Redmond, WA
- 1995 – 1997 Occupational Therapist Seattle Therapy Specialists, Seattle, WA
Education & Qualifications
- 1995 – present Extensive continuing education in rehabilitation of the hand, arm, and shoulder
- 1995 Certification by U.S. National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- 1995 Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy – University of Puget Sound
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- Washington Occupational Therapy Association
- Washington Hand Therapy Coalition